Thursday, October 15, 2009

Absolutism: What you need to be king

Great work from our kings and their advisors. I was particulary impressed that you all chose to be loyal to your countries! This kind of loyalty will come into play next week when we play "Kingly Poker".

A reminder that your annotated bibliographies are due tomorrow, Oct 16th. It is the date you decided on as a class, and as a result, I am looking forward to receiving them!

Cara, Nicole, Harry and Sean ... WHERE ARE YOUR PRE-SEMINAR QUESTIONS? I need them in my mailbox before 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning so I can photocopy them for your participants.

For Monday ... please remember to bring 20 pennies (not 20 cents in any other form) for poker. Each kingdom will only have as much money as their inhabitants bring!

Please continue to work on your seminar, essay and follow the calendar to make sure you know when you are participating in the seminar.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment