Monday, October 26, 2009

Sick at home ... bonus day for you!

I am sorry I am not there to go over the philosophes work you did on Friday. We will review that information on Wednesday, and push the test to Thursday. Please let me know if you will not be in class on Thursday.

Consider this a bonus day for your seminar and essay. To this date everyone has had between 3-4 days of essay and seminar time, in addition to the two days we spent in the library in September. I expect that many annotated bibliographies will be waiting for me when I return! :)

Your step 3 of the essay (3-4 pages handwritten notes and conference sheet #2) is due next week. I will be meeting with everyone on either Nov. 5 or 6. That will be two more days for your seminar and essay ... so please be prepared to work.

Seminars will run as scheduled tomorrow.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Madelle !!!!! this is Kelly Cara and Nicole. we were just wondering when the history quiz is scheduald for as well as when my(Kelly) seminar will be run. Hope you get better soon
    From Kelly Cara and Nicole

    PS will we be getting a handout for the quiz?

    PPS will you be back tomorrow??? ( not that we are pushing :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking! There will be a handout for the quiz, and it will be given out tomorrow. Seminars will run on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete